27 March 2016

Glamour Beauty Festival - Part 2


Apart from the goodie bag we were given with our entry ticket for the Glamour Beauty Festival in London a couple of weeks back I scored a few beauty deals that I'm very happy about and would like to share with y'all.
Glamour mini goody bag
For only 9£I got the mini goody bag at the Glamour UK magazine stand. The 29£bag also included a T-shirt, a mug and a canvas tote bag, if I'm not mistaken but I thought this was much better value.
Orelia London heart gold necklace
This dainty gold necklace by Orelia London has become a staple accessory to wear and it hasn't faded or turned green yet. Usually I have trouble with my necklaces to stay gold so I'd say this is pretty good quality for the 10£it says to be valued at.
Hey! Holla hair ties
I've been over the Twistband rage ever since I bought my first set as I got very disappointed with them. Instead, I like using old cut out stockings to use as hair ties but I can give this to my little niece, I'm sure she'll be thrilled to have these in bright colors.
Slendertox Tea Sleeptox
I enjoy trying out new teas and if they give an added benefit, the better. I don't have any trouble sleeping but there are days that I seriously need to disconnect from work.
The Forgetting Time by Sharon Guskin
Since the hubby gifted me an E-book reader I don't care very much to read old fashioned paper books but I love how this one looks on my bookcase as I had a clear out recently and gave all my books away, leaving my bookcase very sad and empty.
Glamour UK Magazine
The reason I spent the 9£was to get a year's subscription to the UK Glamour magazine. I thought I could get the digital version only as I don't live in the UK but I came up with a better idea once I entered my details and it wouldn't let me fill out my Spanish address: a friend of mine who went to live in London in January is going to receive the printed magazine and I'll be able to access the digital version on my iPad, yay! #clevergal
Hair Care Freebies
At the OGX and Redken stands I was given some freebies: shampoo and hair conditioner. These will come in very handy next time I'm away from home.
Balance Me sample sized
And my last purchase was at the Balance Me stand. One of the more interesting stands, in my opinion. I had my skin scanned for a full diagnostic: I only showed under eye dryness and a few sun damage spots that could not have been prevented as it wasn't until I was in my twenties when SPF became the norm. For 15£I got to choose 5 mini sizes to take with me.

Happy Easter!