9 April 2016

Glamour Beauty Festival - Part 3


I wished I had planned my visit better because I had to catch my plane back to Spain and I was a bit in a rush. I had time to visit a few stands and got my hair and eye make up done but I feel like I could have done better. 
Glamour Beauty Festival
As I was waiting for the doors to open I saw Jim Chapman and Fleur de Force arrive to the Saatchi Gallery. I so wanted to talk to Jim but my shyness got the best of me and I remained seated and watched 2 other girls approached him to get a photo.
Beauty x Social Media talk
The doors were opened punctually at 10AM and those of us who had chosen to attend the first talk had to wait in line for a few minutes to enter the theatre were a discussion on Beauty x Social Media was hosted by Jim Chapman. YouTubers Estée Lalonde and Fleur de Force, and Glamour beauty director, Alexandra Steinherr where part of the panel.
Illamasqua stand
After the talk I first had a look around before deciding which beauty stand to visit. I was so focused on taking pictures that I missed what was just in front of me: Estée Lalonde was talking to a small group of people at the Illamasqua stand. I would have loved to say hi and tell her how much I enjoy her videos.
Liz Earle stand
I also missed on a pro cleanse at the Liz Earle stand but I'd a full face of make up on and we got a full size bottle of their Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser inside our goodie bag anyway.
Balance Me stand
My favourite stand was the Balance Me one. I had my skin scanned for a personalized diagnostic. They didn't tell me anything that I didn't know before hand but it was nice to get confirmation. 
Before going up to the second floor I had a glass of bubbly at the Chandon Bar. I even had an extra ticket that the winner of my last giveaway had given me when I handed over her prize.

At Lancôme I got to try out their new Juicy Shaker glosses and the make up artist fixed my mascara and added some blush. The gloss is supposed to be super hydrating but it didn't feel like it was. The pigmentation is very sheer and doesn't last so I left without purchasing any.
Glamour Covers wall
Before I left I had someone take a photo. My eye make up was done at the Illamasqua stand and my hair was up in a rose bun by Redken. Unfortunately, I had only brought warm jumpers and jeans with me expecting cold weather but it was unseasonably warm.
Saatchi Gallery
I very much enjoyed the experience and would love to come back next year. If you lost your chance and would like to go to a similar event have a look at the Vogue 100 Festival in association with Harrods. 

You may also like:
Part 1: Glamour Beauty Festival Goodie Bag
Part 2: Glamour Beauty Festival Haul