13 June 2016

Cleansing Make Up Brushes with Brushegg


Sunday is brush cleansing day. Make up brushes get cleansed every sunday and hair brushes every month. I started out using olive oil and dish washer but since then I've moved on to Lush Shampoo bars. I came upon the idea when using the Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser. It's a smaller version of the Lush shampoo bars so I thought I could try the shampoo as a brush cleanser and see if it would give the same results. But it didn't, it worked even better.
Brushegg + Lush Shampoo bar in Brazilliant
I used to swirl my soapy brushes on the palm of my hand until all the built up make up came out but now I have the help of this tiny rubber gadget.
Brushegg + Real Techniques foundation brush + Lush Brazilliant shampoo bar
The textured surface helps out to get your brushes cleansed in no time. It's a real small and cheaper version of the Sigma Spa Brush Cleansing Glove or the Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette.
Brushegg
I found it on Amazon and ordered a few of them to give to my friends as it was only 1,56€.
Brushegg + Real Techniques foundation brush
I highly recommend the Brushegg if you where thinking of getting it's grown-up version but you don't want to spend that much. You can see it in action in this video by Kathleen Fuentes:


How often do you clean your make up brushes?

GuardarGuardar