6 June 2016

Collective Beauty Haul: Druni, Douglas, Feel Unique


Over the last few weeks I've been saving up all these purchases I made in order to share them with y'all.
Douglas haul
At Douglas:

NYX Micro Brow pencils in taupe, brunette and espresso. The one in ash brown was out of stock but I don't mind trying out other shades in order to find the perfect match. Taupe is slightly too light for me but I've been able to make it work as I don't mind going a tad lighter during the warmer months. The only downside is that it takes ages to get my brows done so I switched over to brunette and will leave espresso for the winter. 

Essie super duper top coat. My nails have been uncooperative lately, they've been so brittle that I have been needing to cutting them super short every week. I've been using this for two weeks with no positive result, yet. Hopefully it will eventually fortify my nails but I'm happy with the formula anyway, it's not as thick as the Seche Vite and it keeps my nail color lasting for a week without chipping.

BeYu Color Biggie Long Lasting eye shadow pen in satin taupe. Amazingly long wearing eye shadow for only 2€. What a great discovery, I'm going to pick up more shades for sure. On top of having hooded eyes, my lids are very oily and nothing lasts on them for more than half an hour. This wears for hours and hours, throughout my workout and all! Much better than the Aqua Shadow by Make Up Forever that is supposed to stay put even through a deluge. 

Batiste dry shampoo in strength & shine. What to say about my favourite dry shampoo? I always need to have 2 or 3 cans as back up. I tried the Colab one for a while but I've gone back to this as it's not as heavy duty in absorbing oils.

Diorskin Forever foundation with SPF 35 PA+++ and shine control. I decided to try out a new high end foundation and people were talking a lot about this one. So far I'm liking it although I have to warn you that it has a very strong perfume-y scent. I still prefer my L'Óreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation better so no need to spend your hard earned $ on this.

I got samples of the Clinique Super City Block SPF40 and the Sisley Youth hydrating/energizing day cream for early wrinkles.
Druni Haul
At Druni:

Essence nail art stickers: holo stripes and bling bling. I've never tried to paint stripes on my nails so I'm hoping not to make a huge mess on my first try ;)

L'Óreal Color Riche nail polish in 196 Feather green. I'm lacking green nail polishes in my collection and all the turquoise green that I have from China Glaze are not cutting it for me. I like the formula of these but what makes me love them above any other brand is the brush. It's quite wide and rounded at the edges so it makes for the easiest and fastest application ever.

Maybelline Color Sensational Matte lipstick in 960 Red Sunset. I love wearing orange lips during the warmer months but this year I'm more drawn towards a bright red coral and this one looks gorgeous. I'm sure going to wear it a lot. 

Fit Me concealer by Maybelline. I just wanted to try this out after hearing so much buzz about it and compare it to the Wake Me Up concealer by Rimmel that's been my go to concealer for a while. It's pretty good but I still prefer the Wake Me Up.
Feel Unique Haul
At Feel Unique:

Macadamia Natural Oil Volumizing shampoo and nourishing moisture masque. I'm currently using the Alterna Caviar shampoo but I like to keep different brands on rotation. I've been using other hair products from the Macadamia range and I've been enjoying them, especially the deep repair masque. I chose the volumizing shampoo this time as I have very fine and sparse hair, hopefully this will make it look fuller. I don't like that it has sodium chloride, though.

Besides from the Macadamia range being on discount they sent me a free beauty box with my purchase. It features samples of:

  • Ioma Weekend Rituel (cleansing milk, exfoliating emulsion, day cream and sunscreen)
  • Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate by Lancôme
  • Caudalie Vinosource moisturizing sorbet
  • Prevage anti aging intensive repair serum by Elizabeth Arden
  • Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream
  • Bed Head Small Talk thickifier, energizer, stylizer cream by Tigi.

Have you been shopping lately? Share your favourite purchases in the comment section.

GuardarGuardar