30 June 2016

June Yays & Nays


I feel like I've gone through a great deal of products this month. I won't include all the different samples that I've taken with me on my recent holiday and comment only on the big guns.
For my nays I've included some rather meh! products:

Biotherm Biosource clarifying exfoliating gel: it's gentle enough to be used on a daily basis but I kept it to 2-3 times a week. I'm done with physical exfoliators as I've been sold on using chemical ones that can't damage your skin as the exfoliating particles can be somewhat uneven at times. 

Katari regenerating anti aging cream with olive oil and hyaluronic acid: it was too rich a formula for my oily skin, even though I used it only at night time.

Hawaiian Tropic sun lotion SPF15: very comfortable on the skin (it dries completely without leaving any sticky residue) and nice smelling but it's too low a protection factor to be using nowadays.
All of these I would repurchase, some of them I already have:

The Body Shop pink grapefruit body sorbet: it's a refreshing gel like formula that smells amazing, perfect for the warmer months. I've been switching between this scent and the Satsuma one.

Alterna Bamboo Color Hold + shampoo: for it being free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and sodium chloride it foams up pretty well. I hate using a sulfate free shampoo and needing to use a whole bottle to be able to feel like I've really cleansed my hair.

Le Petit Marsellais Orange Blossom shower gel: it smells amazing, fruity with a touch of floral. The perfect combination to make help you relax at the end of the day.

Cutex nail polish remover: I tried a cheaper brand to see if it could compare to this one but nothing beats this oldie.

Simply Supplements Multivitamins: I like taking them from time to time as a pick me up, especially during the spring when I'm feeling more tired than usual.

Garnier Delial Golden Protect SPF30: I've raved so much about this but it's time to wake up and face the facts. It's been discontinued so I need to say goodbye to this gorgeous lotion that made my skin glow under the sun. I have one last bottle that I'm going to stretch out as long as I possibly can.

Roc Anti Cellulite lotion: it's been a staple product since I found a website that sells them for a fraction of the price. It helps in making my skin look more firm although it hasn't been able to get rid of all the cellulite I've been accumulating on my thighs for years.


GuardarGuardarGuardarGuardar