14 July 2016

9 Disappointing TV Shows


Ascension: A mini series that makes no sense whatsoever and ends without you getting to know what the story was all about.

The 100: A story about kids learning to survive back on Earth after some nuclear disaster that took place almost a 100 years back. The storyline and dialogues were aimed at a younger audience, I suspect.

Extant: a boring and slow show that I only watched for 1 season as I wanted to see if it would get any better, I didn't.

The Returned: It picked my interest and I watched the whole season just to find out what made people return from the dead but no such luck.

Firefly: I only started watching this because it's mentioned in The Big Bang Theory and I wanted to know what the fuss was all about but I had to stop after watching a few episodes, soooo boring!

The Shannara Chronicles: a friend recommended this tv show and I made it through the 1st season but never again. I may have liked this at a younger age, who knows?

Sense8: Netflix in Spain has barely any tv shows yet so I needed to fill my evenings with something to watch, anything, up to a point. Doesn't make any sense (lol) and is tragically slow.

Breaking Bad: I just can't see what's so good about this series. I've only watched 3 or 4 episodes so maybe I need to give it another chance.

Game of Thrones: I know, I know. I'm the only person on the face of the Earth who's life isn't revolving around watching the next episode. I read the first book on a recommendation before the show came out. Even though I had disliked the book I started watching the series in the hope that they would be better than the book, I was mistaken.