28 July 2016

My Summer Home Scent: Zara Home Candle in Nordic Leather


The Nordic Leather line by Zara Home has been a recent and very pleasant discovery of mine. During the winter sales I picked up 3 candles of their new released scents and this one became my absolute favourite at the very first whiff as I love the smell of incense.

When the summer sales kicked off I immediately went online and ordered a few more candles as back up and a diffuser. Both the large and medium sized candles burn up to 80 hours and the 100ml diffuser will last you for a month. 
On their website the scent is described as follows:

"Dreams of incredible journeys through mysterious lands. Vibrant spicy notes are followed by mystical notes of incense intermingled with leather. A sensual base of amber blended with the creaminess of sandalwood."
I also love the pretty packaging, unfortunately they have just updated it to a basic white and grey. Hopefully they haven't changed the scent as well. I like this one much more than any of the Yankee Candle I've had before plus they are very affordable when purchased in the sales.

They've also come out with a hand wash and lotion. I'm so going to try those.

Have you tried any Zara Home candles?


GuardarGuardar