5 August 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!!!


Last Wednesday I turned 44, that's loads of ducks y'all: 22 + 22, lol.

As a birthday present to myself I took the day off from work yesterday. On the day itself I had lunch with my mom, her boyfriend (he's the one on my right) and my dear friend Tania.

They had a very nice and sweet surprise prepared for me: a delicious chocolate cake. I wish I had taken some pics of the view from the restaurant but as I live so close to the seaside I tend to forget that it really is something special.
My mom had given me some money that I put to good use. I was in need of some new sunglasses (I wear prescription glasses as I'm a bit nearsighted) and I chose these by Prada, you can see them better in the picture below.  
The lighting was awful in the store but hey, I'm all for keeping things real...
And last, but certainly not least, the hubby gave me the best present of all: an iPhone 5s. My old one had been stolen from my car back in February and I was making do with my old iPhone 4s. When I downloaded Pokémon Go it wouldn't work properly so he took pity on me.

On the day itself I finally got to catch my first Pikachu, yay!